Admin console not loading

Logging in via the website, i am seeing a loading circle with ‘Firing up the engines’. Has been like this for two days now. Any suggestions?

Happening on firefox,chrome,edge. Also on two separate devices.

Hi, please check your direct messages :wink:

We are having the same issue. Haven’t been able to login for two days. “Firing up the engines” just sits and spins. Tried different computers, different browsers. Excluded panel.preyproject.com in our firewall. Is there technical difficulties with the Prey servers?

Same issue here. Can’t login to the business account for 2 days now.

Could you let me know what’s going on as well please?

Daniela,

Is it possible I could get a direct message as well so I can get a fix to log in to our business account as well?

My Company / I am having this problem as well, please direct message me.

Sorry for creating a new topic I did not see this thread! Odd since it was only staring at me in my face :frowning:

It has been almost a week now and no access to our Admin panel. No response from Prey whatsoever from our rep or support. We really need help here!

Still happening today - any news from Prey project?

Has Prey shut down it’s servers? Hello?

Same thing here. Need someone from Prey to contact us or fix it. Cannot login to the account to request support even though we are using the pro version due to this issue.

It’s working for me now. Anyone watching this thread may want to re-check to see if the issue has been resolved.

Just checked and it now appears to be working! :smile:

Hi everyone, I’m very sorry for the delay. We made some fixes an now should be working properly. Please let me know if the problem persist, you can write me here or send me an email to help@preyproject.com. I will be glad to help you :slight_smile: