Cannot log in to https://panel.preyproject.com/login

Let us help you. Please tell us about…

• Affected device (desktop, laptop, tablet, phone): Laptop (Dell)
  • Operating system (Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS, Ubuntu, Fedora): Windows 10
  • Part of Prey not working (Prey account, mobile app, a specific action or module, reports): Cannot log in to panel.

Could you please describe the problem?

I have not changed my email or password and keep the info in a password software but cannot log in to the main panel. I tried the reset password option but receive no email in spam etc. I probably logged in last over 6 months ago and the last email I have was a renewal request December 2018 which I believe I did. Even if I did not, I expected to be able to log in and check the status. Tried Chrome and IE.
(Not sure if I was supposed to start new topic or add on to an old existing one)

And finally, please attach a screenshot if available (you can drag and drop images)

Error on login page after entering email and password: Invalid email/password combination.

Hi there,

We have no records of any account under the email address you used to login here. We don’t have a name either, so I can’t find your account.

Please send us an email to help at preyproject dot com from the email address of your account, or at least from an address from its domain. We’ll be able to help you based on that.

Thanks.