Cant access account, dont have 6 digit code

I cant access my account because I dont have the 6 digit code. I do have a 15 digit recovery code, but dont know how to use it . Is there a special web page I need to go to?

Hi,

If you don’t have the 6 digit code of the Google Authenticator (or similar) you’ll need the recovery code that we sent to your email when you activated the “Two step authentication”
After this, go to https://panel.preyproject.com/session/new?lang=en , access with your email, and click on “Lost your mobile device?”, there, you will have to enter the recovery code. Then, the two step authentication will be disabled and you’ll be able to access only with your credentials.

Please let me know if you need further assistance!
Have a nice day :slight_smile:

The recovery code I have does not work. It is a 15 digit code I dont remember if it came from google or some other source. So I have basically lost my 2nd factor. I have uninstalled the prey program from my 2 computers, can you delete the account so I can start over? Or tell me another way in so I can do the same?

I have lost any possibility of using my 2nd factor. Is there any way of recovering this account?