Can't login, don't receive an email with instructions for resetting password

Didn’t login for a while (2 years I think…), but can’t login with my email and password combination. Then tried the instruction for resetting my password, bus didn’t receive an email. Tried it several times.

Now what…

Hi there,

If you don’t get the email, that means that you used a different email address for the account, or that you deleted your account in the past. If you’re sure the account still exist, try using a different email address for the password reset.

Please let me know how it goes.

Hi @E_Baars, I deleted your post because has personal information and we want to care your security :slight_smile: Could you please try again? now should be working properly! Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Hi Daniela,

I received the email with the password reset link. I entered a new password and I could login, but my account is empty. No devices (except the one I was working on) and no subscription anymore… Is my configuration deleted…?

Hi! your subscription is not available since 2014, most probably canceled by your Credit card. All the devices were deleted by you, except one. We don’t delete automatically any information, subscription neither devices!
Have a nice day :slight_smile:

My creditcard is monthly charged till February this year. My creditcard expired in March this year and after that I started to receive ‘payment fails’ emails and tried login again to update my payment details. Therefore I’m here…

I’m pretty sure I didn’t delete my devices…

But ok, then this is the moment I will stop using Prey. I assume I will no longer receive ‘payment fails’ mails, because there is no subscription.

My creditcard is monthly charged from at least 2011 till February this year. I will not ask for refund from 2014 till now, because in my opinion I payed and used your service all the time. Till now…

By.

Payment mail:
Your Prey subscription has been charged.
Hey there,
We have received your payment and your subscription has been charged successfully. Thanks for trusting us!

Here are your subscription’s details:
Payment date
11-Feb-2019 00:00:11 CLST
Invoiced amount
$5.00
Payment method
card ending with 4945
If you have questions about this payment, your subscription, or would just like to chat, contact us at any time. We’d love to hear from you.
Regards,
The Prey Team

Hi there,

I’m not sure why this happened, but I just fixed it. Your account is now active and ready for you to add devices, and I also refunded your last two payments as you weren’t able to use the subscription.

Once you can access again, you can resubscribe if you wish. And if you have any problem, please drop us a line.

Have a nice weekend :slight_smile: