Can't login to Prey

I login with the correct password (can login using the iOS app which doesn’t need 2 factor authentication).

When typing in the 6 digit security code that authenticator gives me, the website rejects the login saying ‘invalid security code’.

I don’t have access to the original email for with the recovery code.

How do I access my account?

@Daniela can you help me here? What can I do to prove I am who i am? I don’t have the backup recovery code email - can’t this be resent?

Do I have to go down the GDPR route and ask you to remove all of my personal information from your records and setup a new account once this has been done?

Hi @BigGMK, I have already sent you a direct message :slight_smile: Please check!

1 Like

Hi Daniela, I have a similar issue… .Can’t login even though I swear I’m getting the password right! When I ask to retrieve password, your reset email never arrives…

Please help!

Ive had this same issue just now!

Hi @MelissaGodar, I have already sent you a DM :slight_smile:

i have the same issue - lost my recovery code and phone had to be reset so lost 2fa generator - can you please help

I have the same issue and because reset is impossible it seems please delete my account according to GDPR and remove my personal data and devices

Hi. I need help logging into my account. Carefully checked my details and tried to login with my normal login credentials but I am getting an ‘invalid login details message’ on my iPhone, mobile browser chrome AND desktop chrome browser. I have changed my password several times and it still wont let me login.
I emailed this to help@preyproject.com and it was blocked and flagged for spam.

Thanks, Mr B.

@Daniela I’m having the same issue, can you advise? I’m logged in on the web using the same password and even using the barcode to login the device, its not accepting it.