Help me please!.. 😩

Hi I am using your application for what I thought was useful in this app.
But I don’t have a company. I’m a student, and I’m staying in a girl’s residence. I have two devices to protect. I wish it would be better if you could use it on Google account. I lost one tablet on November 5. I put it in my locker and locked my locker. But I didn’t have a tablet in the evening. How could I not understand the work? Could you find my lost tablet, I discovered your application yesterday? You’ve become a member of this application on Monday. How to add device does not have option to add? My lost device was Android.
I would be glad if you help me.

Hello,

I’m terribly sorry for your lost device, and thanks a lot for considering Prey at this difficult moment. Unfortunately, Prey can only help you in case it’s already installed and configured on your devices, prior to loss or theft. If it isn’t, then it’s impossible that it can render any result. This is not limited to Prey, but it applies to every tracking app out there.

Prey is an agent that works on laptops, tablets, and phones, which then connects to our servers to send the information. It’s like an undercover sleeper agent, and its only goal is to protect you against thieves. Because of this we can’t access any device out there, even if we had all its hardware information.

For now I can only wish you the best of luck, and recommend you to install Prey on your other devices. That way we’d be able to help you in case the worst happens again :frowning: