Help needed to retrieve lost iPhone

Hi everyone, my name is Johannes and I really need help with locating my lost iPhone X here in Ghana…lost it on a night out on 17th November at about 4am West African Time(4 days ago) and I think I misplaced it in a taxi cab or something…unfortunately find my iPhone on my iPhone is turned off and I happen to chance upon this great app. I have downloaded the Apple Push notification certificate for Prey Anti-Theft and I really need help to remotely install it on my Iphone X(which is missing)… I have the Prey anti-theft installed on my Ipad now and I really need help with finding my Iphone X…i read a success story on your blog page(written by Nicholas) about a guy who remotely installed prey on his laptop which was stolen and found it later afterwards(and he had never installed the Prey app on that laptop before) so i believe I can get lucky and locate this Iphone…please help me with all the resources you can think of… thanks

Hi!
I’m terribly sorry for your lost device, and thanks a lot for considering Prey at this difficult moment. Unfortunately, Prey can only help you in case it’s already installed and configured on your devices, prior to loss or theft. If it isn’t, then it’s impossible that it can render any result. This is not limited to Prey, but it applies to every tracking app out there.

For now I can only wish you the best of luck, and recommend you to install Prey on your other devices. That way we’d be able to help you in case the worst happens again :frowning:

It is not easy to find a list iPhone, However,I have a suggestion for you, install a spy software for iPhone tracking, Many ios spyware available online http://www. top10spyapps. com/iphone/. Choose any spyware for iPhone tracking and install it. Spy software for iPhone not only track messages or call but also location.