RESOLVED - Installing prey on macOS Mojave issue. id -g prey Result 80

Let us help you. Please tell us about…

• Affected device (desktop, laptop, tablet, phone): MacBook Air 2018(With TouchID Model)
  • Operating system (Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS, Ubuntu, Fedora): MacOS Mojave
  • Part of Prey not working (Prey account, mobile app, a specific action or module, reports): Prey App From Mac AppStore / Installed Version via WebPage (Ver 1.8.3)

Could you please describe the problem?

I bought new MacBookAir2018(Model That Has Touch ID) and installed Prey both Mac App Store Version And Pkg File Version 1.8.3 (As Official Guide)
but I Can not Add My MacBook Air on Prey Panel. Also, When I Run Commend id -g prey, Result Was 80
(I Read This Article)
(Troubleshooting Prey on macOS Mojave)

What am I wrong? I erased Mac App Store Version, but nothing has been changed

when I push + Green Button As You can see on Panel, it Shows Download Window, and I clicked on it, it just download another Pkg File. Nothing happened (even if I install Prey With Pkg, My Mac Doesn’t Show up on Panel too)

And finally, please attach a screenshot if available (you can drag and drop images)

Hi @hiphopxy
Did you configure your device using your credentials? When the installation finishes it opens a new tab on your browser that allows you to do it.
Try running this command on your terminal:
sudo /usr/local/lib/prey/current/bin/prey config panel -f
or
sudo /usr/local/lib/prey/current/bin/prey config gui

Let me know if that worked for you

Regards,
Javo

I tried two terminal command as you mentioned

first thing(panel -f) just show up login webpage but it doesn’t work(there was no my MacBook, reinstalling PKG File Changes Nothing)

but second thing(config gui) seems works fine. after this command, both prey webpage and Mac App Store app shows my macbook

thanks