New members: Introduce yourselves

We’re thrilled to have you on board, so please tell us a bit about you. Use this space to share who you are, what you expect from the community, your favorite TV show, or whatever you wish to tell. GIFs are highly encouraged :slight_smile:

Okay, so I’ll start!

My name is Fabián, and I’m head of customer happiness at Prey. I’ve been at the company since 2012 and those of you who have contacted us in the past probably have talked to me at some point.

I love helping people, singing and playing the guitar (badly), playing Magic: The Gathering, and all sorts of geek stuff. Did I mention that I was on a musical once? Jeez…

You can find me on Twitter as @fanuneza writing mostly in Spanish.

1 Like

Massimo Vignelli, the guy from the iconic New York city Metro map, said once something like

The life of a designer is a life of fight against the ugliness

and it is in fact a good life, kind of an anti-hero life. We designers are all about giving the right solution to a visual problem… from a brilliant to an idiotic idea, it has to feel and work perfectly, trying very hard to never compromise good design, trying to always live by those 10 principles Rams once said… trying very hard to be a little more badass as Rorschach

No, not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise

In Prey we all believe in doing things right, and we are always learning and evolving. We sure want to help you defeat theft by making the most amazing anti-theft software the world has ever seen!