No access to the panel for over a wekk

No matter what computer or browser that is being used I can’t access my panel. I keep getting a splash screen with “Firing up the engines” and I have sent e-mail to our account rep and support@preyproject.com… no response!

What’s going on???

Hi @AHC_Prey, could you please check again, we made some fixes. If the problem persist, please let me know. You can write me to help@preyproject.com if you prefer :slight_smile: Have a nice day!

Having the same issue as of yesterday 2/4/19. Enter credentials to log in, then get the infinite spinner saying “Firing up engines.” Console throws error:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) graphql:1 (which links to https://panel.preyproject.com/graphql, which returns a 404 error)

Hi there,

We don’t have a Prey account under your current email address’s domain. Could you please send me your account email address as a direct message?

Thanks.

Fabian, I apologize. For some reason I can’t seem to figure out how to send a direct message.

You can click on my name here, and then you’ll see an option to send private messages :thumbsup:

I’m not sure what’s going on, but I don’t seem to have that option:

Alright. I just sent you a message. I’m not sure why that’s not available to you but this will fix the problem :slight_smile: