Please enter your PIN to unlock

Hello.

So today I wanted to turn off my phone, last time I did this a couple of months ago, and when I pressed the Turn OFF button on my phone my screen blocks off and I need to enter a PIN code.
The problem is that I dont remember my PIN code for PREY, because I have not used it since I set it up.
Is there a way to reset the PIN number for my phone, from my PC, or any other alternative?
As of right now my phone is blocked and I cannot do anything.

My phone is a: Samsung galaxy S7 Edge

Unlikely, you’ll probably have to do a hard reset as a soft reset won’t work, because I couldn’t be bothered typing it I’ve pasted below how to do it.

Turn off your Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge completely
Now boot your device into recovery mode.To Do So Press and hold “Volume Up“, then press and release “Power“. The Samsung Galaxy logo will appear, and it will say “Recovery Booting” in the upper-left corner of the screen.
Now Go to “wipe data/factory reset“.Use the “Volume Down” button to navigate, then press the “Power” button to make that selection.
Then navigate to “Yes — delete all user data.(Just use“ Volume Down” button to toggle), then press the “Power” button.
The factory reset process will begin. It can take a few minutes.
Once the process is completed, select and press on “Reboot System Now”
Done!!!

Hope this helps :slight_smile: