Sorry for the generic title.
When i activate an action (send messagge, play sound, … ) or try to retrieve the files or set the device as missing, the only thing that happens on the device is the appearance of a notification and the action remains pending for hours and no report is sent.
The device is a Apple iPhone SE 2gen with iOS 15.2 (and 15.3) and is protected by the app.
Version app 2.1.9
I double checked:
- I have correctly followed the instructions to install Prey’s certificate (which however is not verified) and connected the apple push notification service;
- Prey is running in the background;
- Prey has all permissions granted;
- Low power mode is disabled;
- the device is connected to the internet.
Why doesn’t it work? What else can I check?