Reset password with recovery code

I have lost my mobile device and forget my password. How can I reset my password with my recovery code? (witch I do have).

Hi! Please go to https://panel.preyproject.com/session/new?lang=en and access with your email. Then, click on "Lost your mobile device?", there, you will have to enter the recovery code. Finally, the two step authentication will be disabled and you’ll be able to access only with your credentials :slight_smile:

I forget my password

Hi! I have already sent you a Direct Message :slight_smile:

I have tried the following link and its not working for me. It tells me invalid account or password when I use my backup key. I have tried resetting the password several times and I know I have a valid account because I get all the email to this account. The password I try may not be the correct password but the key is valid. I don’t know what else to try. I am thinking that one of preys servers must be down or now working. Any suggestions here would be appreciated. I am going to give it some time before I try this again if the is a server down it should be back up.

Hi @Derek, I need more information about your account, I have already sent you a Direct Message :slight_smile: Please let me know!

I recieved your message thank you and have sent requested info, Thank you for getting back to me so quickly

I am trying to locate / track my missing computer, and I can’t log in. I still get notifications so I know I have an original account, but I when I ask for a my new password I am not directed to a link that can provide one. Instead, it’s the same link ask to have one sent.

I am trying to login in my account but I don’t know what is my 6 digit code, which is used to reset the password. Any suggestion to solve it.
Thanks in advance.