RESOLVED - Invalid six-digit Security Code

Hi, I’ve set up 2FA for my Google Account and downloaded the Google Authenticator subsequently.
I’ve also went into its settings and synced the timezone.

Unfortunately, I’m still unable to sign in due to an invalid 6-digit Security Code that I retrieved through the app.
Any assistance please?

Sure! Please check your direct messages :slight_smile:

I have a similar situation but I think I screwed up the system by resetting my password. I have my recovery code but now he password is incorrect even though I did not completed the password change process. What can I do?

Hi @roba953, please check your direct messages :slight_smile:

I had the same issue. Daniela assisted thru direct mail and it worked.

1 Like

Hi Daniela,

I had the same issue, can you help please?

Hi @Marck, Please check your DM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Daniela, can you help me too. I dont know how to get the security code

Hi @Yulius, of course! Please check your DM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi can you help me too please, new phone but the authentication keeps saying wrong code?

Hi Nick,
Could you please send me an email to help@preyproject.com? :slight_smile:

@Daniela same problem with the second factor, please help

Upgrading to new phone, 2FA for Prey (Google Authenticator) isn’t on anymore. (new phone means Authenticator is emptied)
So how can I connect to my account without 6-digit code ?
Or how to find Prey QRcode to add it to Authenticator again ?
Thanx

Hi guys! please check your DM :slight_smile:

same issue here. i can not login to my account as I don’t have the six digits security code… please help. thanks

Hi @hersei,

If you don’t have the 6 digit code of the Google Authenticator (or similar) you’ll need the recovery code that we sent to your email when you activated the “Two step authentication”
After this, go to https://panel.preyproject.com/session/new?lang=en , access with your email, and click on “Lost your mobile device?”, there, you will have to enter the recovery code. Then, the two step authentication will be disabled and you’ll be able to access only with your credentials.

If you don’t have the recovery code, please send me an email to help@preyproject.com :slight_smile:
Please let me know,
Have a nice day.

1 Like

I have same problem I cannot log in as the message invalid code keeps appearing how do i resolve this issue ? I can no longer access my Prey account

Please let me know.

Thank you