1) Either my VPN is confusing Prey, or something else has gone wrong, because Prey reports that my laptop is in another city whereas it is right in front of me.
2) Most of the time the maps, in the 'zone' part of the web interface, do not appear. I just see blank space. Nor does the zone monitoring feature seem to work - which might be just as well, because - well, see 1.
3) Prey's operation, at least on Linux, is very easily circumvented. Something tougher would be welcome.
4) There's no link to this forum on the 'help' webpages. There should be because, at least for the user of a free account, there is previous little help available elsewhere.
5) It would be nice were any staff from Prey to reply to topics on this forum.
All of this is pretty basic stuff.