Aware Tracking Settings Stuck on "Applying Settings"

Let us help you. Please tell us about…

• Affected device (desktop, laptop, tablet, phone): desktop, laptop, and phone (multi-platform)
  • Operating system (Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS, Ubuntu, Fedora): Windows, Android (multi-platform)
  • Part of Prey not working (Prey account, mobile app, a specific action or module, reports): Prey account settings

Could you please describe the problem?

When I log in to Prey (via the mobile app, or the website) and navigate to “Settings” > “Device Management” > “Aware Tracking Settings”, the setting is permanently stuck on “Applying settings”, and I can’t do anything to change it. I can’t toggle “on” or “off”.

This occurs on any Prey platform. It appears to be associated with my account, and not any software in particular.

And finally, please attach a screenshot if available (you can drag and drop images)

Hi there,

Is your affected account under the same email address you used to register here?

Hi @fabian, thank you for your response.

Yes, the email address I’ve registered with on the forums here is the same email address that’s associated with my Prey account.

@fabian It’s been two months since I last posted here. Is there any update on a resolution for this problem? I’m still experiencing the problem described in the OP. Thank you.

Hi @WannaCry,
Could you please send me an email to help@preyproject.com?
I will be glad to help you,
Have a nice day.

1 Like

@Daniela Thank you for resolving the problem!