Can't connect laptop to Prey Servers: "Error! self signed certificate in certificate chain"

I have an HP laptop running Windows 10 Home 64-bit version 1909 OS Build 18363.628 .
I had Prey installed and connected to the Prey servers most of last year, but at the beginning of February I got a message that the Prey servers haven’t connected to my laptop for the past 30 days. Unable to recently connect, I tried reinstalling Prey version 1.9.3 64-bit but it still failed to connect. I then deleted my laptop from the Prey server thinking I would start fresh. I uninstalled Prey and reinstalled and it still failed to connect. Then I found this webpage:

From Step 1: I ran “C:\Windows\Prey\current\bin\prey config panel” from an admin command prompt, but it timed out and wouldn’t connect.

From Step 2: I ran “C:\Windows\Prey\current\bin\prey config panel -f” from an admin command prompt, but it timed out and wouldn’t connect.

From Step 3: I ran “C:\Windows\Prey\current\bin\prey config gui” but this time it gave me the error message “Error! self signed certificate in certificate chain” and wouldn’t go any further. Below are the screen shots from step 3:

Please help me connect my Windows laptop to the Prey servers.