Unable to access account - Requires 6 Digit Security code that we no longer have access to

Hi! please check your DM :wink:

Can someone help me with this as well. I don’t have any six digit code or have enabled 2 factor auth.

I need the six digit code. I didn’t know about this. I haven’t the recovery code either. Please help. Thanks

Hi, I’ve got a similar problem. Don’t know my password or six digit 2FA. I do know my email address and have the recovery code however. Tried resetting my password but can’t do that with out the 2FA code and can’t get in with the recovery code because I don’t know my password :scream:

Hi Everyone!
If you don’t have the 6 digit code of the Google Authenticator (or similar) you’ll need the recovery code that we sent to your email when you activated the “Two step authentication”
After this, go to https://panel.preyproject.com/session/new?lang=en , access with your email, and click on “Lost your mobile device?”, there, you will have to enter the recovery code. Then, the two step authentication will be disabled and you’ll be able to access only with your credentials,
Please let me know if you need further assistance, also you can write me to help@preyproject.com

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Dear Daniela,
I do not have Pray on the Google authenticator anymore and I do not have any recovery code… What can I do to recover my account?

Hi there, same problem here. please help to re-access my account… I dont hace 6 digit number for login

Hi Guys! Please send me an email to help@preyproject.com :slight_smile: I will be glad to help you!

I tried to recover the password, found the recovery mail, connect it with Google Auth, but while recovering it says invalid code.